Daily Resource Feed 10/17/2013
Posted: October 17, 2013 Filed under: Uncategorized
7 Ways to Be Insufferable on Facebook | Wait But Why
on point article about what makes a good post or a bad post
annoying statuses typically reek of one or more of these five motivations:
1) Image Crafting. The author wants to affect the way people think of her.
2) Narcissism. The author’s thoughts, opinions, and life philosophies matter. The author and the author’s life are interesting in and of themselves.
3) Attention Craving. The author wants attention.
4) Jealousy Inducing. The author wants to make people jealous of him or his life.
5) Loneliness. The author is feeling lonely and wants Facebook to make it better.
Twitter and Real Time Marketing
Twitter explains RTM and its research on the effectiveness of marketing with Twitter.
Bud’s Social Media Metrics
How Bud measures success of social media. Includes video interview.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of SocialMedia&Marketing group favorite links are here.