Instructors using the 2nd edition should visit the book website on the Sage platform. The materials below relate to 1e and will be available until mid-December.
Please click on any of the following links below for more information on their subject area.
1. Course Planning:
Please see the new Instructor’s Manual available from Sage for sample syllabi and course assignment suggestions!
2. PowerPoint Presentations by Chapter (please note these PPTs are for 1e and will be updated for the new edition shortly):
- Chapter 1: The Horizontal Revolution
- Chapter 2: Strategic Planning
- Chapter 3: Social Consumers
- Chapter 4: Digital Communities
- Chapter 5: Social Community
- Chapter 6: Social Publishing
- Chapter 7: Social Entertainment
- Chapter 8: Social Commerce
- Chapter 9: Social Media For Consumer Insights
3. Case Studies. These are additional case studies which may be useful for in-class discussions and assignments.
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Lion Brand Yarn
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Old Spice
- State Fair of Virginia